Skip to main content
Skip to main content.



  • 線上支付


  • 法院日程表


  • Financial Hardship

    If you cannot pay the full amount of a fine for an infraction offense (including most traffic tickets), you may ask the Court to reduce the amount you owe based on your ability to pay

  • Public Portal

    Clink the link below to access Modoc Superior Court's public portal site:

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.