Superior Court of Modoc
Find information on completing court forms for requesting Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, submitting the forms, and how to obtain free assistance throughout the process.
Find information on completing court forms for requesting Gun Violence Restraining Orders, eDelivery, after submission processes, and how to obtain free assistance throughout the process.
Weekly calendar for all courtrooms.
Free legal help to those without a lawyer.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly.
View information regarding remote appearances in court, Zoom links, and CourtCall information.
Check your juror status or access your juror service record.
Visit our NEW Hearing Reminder Service to schedule reminders for hearings and court proceedings.
The Public Portal has basic information about your case: recent filings, schedule of hearings, and parties to the case.
Information about the court and ADA.
Request a fine reduction.
- Providing access to fair, just and understandable forms for the timely resolution of differences and disputes;
- Applying and enforcing all laws in a timely and equitable manner; and
- Taking appropriate corrective, remedial, rehabilitative and preventive actions and using appropriate progressive programs.
The Modoc County Superior Court provides the highest quality of justice and justice-system services to Modoc County communities by:
- Promoting cooperation among courts, justice-system and other community agencies and services;
- Initiating and implementing programs and policies designed to encourage ethical standards, enhance timely court performance and user accessibility;
- Using progressive court management and technologies;
- Continuously ascertaining, shaping and responding to the needs and expectations of court users and the community.
Robert A. Barclay Justice Center
Presiding Judge: Wendy J. Dier
Court Executive Officer: Brandy Malcolm
The Robert A. Barclay Justice Center is where you can have your Superior Court questions answered. The building is located at 205 South East Street and is designed in a modern contemporary style. The judges and staff look forward to meeting your legal needs.