Skip to main content
Skip to main content.


Juvenile Division

Juvenile cases involve juvenile dependency and juvenile delinquency. Court employees are available to assist you, but are prohibited by law from giving legal advice.

Information regarding juvenile matters is confidential and cannot be given over the phone. Only persons with a legal right to do so may receive information regarding juvenile cases, such as the juvenile's mother, father or legal guardian.

Transfer-in hearings are generally held on each Monday beginning at 1:00 pm.

For further information, please call the Juvenile Division at (530) 233-6516 ext. 1209.

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.